Alexander Technique resources and information
- The Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique (STAT) was founded in 1958 by teachers who were personally trained by FM Alexander and is a good source of information about the Technique.
- The Complete Guide to the Alexander Technique is a source of worldwide information about the Alexander Technique.
- The Constructive Teaching Centre is the longest established training school for Alexander teachers.
- Study by the University of Bristol and the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique. This study reveals the benefits of Alexander Technique lessons for sufferers of chronic pain.
- British Medical Journal trial of Alexander Technique lessons – published in 2008, the research shows that individual Alexander Technique lessons can give long term benefits for chronic and recurrent back pain.
- British Medical Journal video, in two parts, discussing the Alexander Technique:
Part One and Part Two.